Kangertech Subtank Mini 4.5ml Tank
The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer is a brand new revolutionary tank from Kangertech. It's smaller than the Aspire Atlantis, yet has a larger liquid capacity of 4.5ml.
The Subtank uses the new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, Kangertech’s newest innovation which work with all the Subtanks (Regular, Mini and Nano). It performs like a sub-ohm dripper but offers the convenience of a large 4.5ml capacity tank. The Organic Cotton Coils are made with Japanese Cotton, have a unique square shape and are said to have a longer life span, a larger heating section, and a cleaner taste! The sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor!
This feature packed device comes fully equipped with a new adjustable airflow control, and sturdy glass tank. The Subtank gives you the choice of using the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head if you prefer building your own coils. If you want to enhance your vaping experience, the Kanger Subtank Clearomizer is perfect for you.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8"L x 7/8"D(without drip tip)
- 510 connector
- RBA Coil with PEEK Insulator
- Glass Tank
- Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm Coil Included
- Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor
- Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
- New adjustable airflow control for superior airflow
- New Organic Cotton Coil Head
- Organic Cotton made in Japan
- Mini RBA Base allows you to build your own coils
- 4.5ml liquid Capacity
- 510 Drip tip compatible
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of 30 watt or higher. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
- 1 x Kangertech Subtank Mini
- 1 x OCC: 0.5 Sub Ohm / Range 15 - 30 W
- 1 x OCC: 1.2 Ohm / Range 12 - 25 W
- 1 x Mini RBA Base
- 1 x RBA Coil (Organic Cotton made in Japan)
- 1 x Tool Kit (screwdriver,screws)
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 2 x Spare O-Ring
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have vaped since the beginning of vaping time (or nearly, about 10 years), and this is the only tank I use, with the matching kbox. I use the RBA exclusively (so can't comment on the coils), and choose it over a plethora of more expensive equivalents as it just works. Never gurgly, never dry, easy to build. After 3 years I finally managed to break the glass (dropped a million times before) and ordered a replacement. The RBA didn't quite make contact and Brian at Vapeking sorted it out super fast, sending a replacement without any fuss. Bonus, is the second unit I purchased came with a spare glass tank so now I have two working units. Happy vaper.
Great looking tank that is well assemble and easy to use. If your not interested in rebuilding coils the factory 1.2 Ohm coils are a great option that sill provide good flavor.
I didn't have any leaking issues with this setup.
This tank paired with ether the 30w or 50w Istick go great together.
I have bought both the Mini and the Lager version, both have had the same problem leakage,cant work out why, Thought it was just me but had read many reviews stating the same. Bit annoying considering the money I have spent
Loving this tank so far no leaks and good airflow, perfect size for my MVP 20w and vapes awesome. Hold enough liquid to get me through most of the day. I'm using the 1.2ohm coils.
Had this tank for a week now already used 2 coils as they were leaking into the base which is sort of hard to clean out good flavour but flavour just as good on protank2 with micro 1.3 coil at 16 watts. Fingers like hotdogs I find it hard to build coils and for a mini its little bulky. On a positive note great for lung draws and huge vapour but i expected this top notch clearo that was going to put all my others in the bone yard NOT SO......
I am officially not a fan of sub-ohm vaping. People say the flavour is amazing. Well, as I found with RBAs, all the juices I tried tasted pretty much the same, but mainly of over-cooked glycerine. I tried both the sub-ohm 0.5 coild and the 1.2 ohm coil at a variety of wattages. The most palatable was down as far as 12 watts and below. As an example, I had VKs Endless bounty in it, which I quite enjoy in a Nautilus, and found it was nowhere near the same, and definitely not better. But, hey, that is just me. I don't like it.
But that is only the personal side. Others may like the taste.
As for the unit itself, the standard drip tip is way too wide - like sucking on the backyard hose. The air intake sizes start at big (same size as Nautilus largest intake hole) and goes up to 'Grand Canyon'.
And it leaks. Juice leaks down past the red gasket seal, which is very annoying for a unit of this price.
On the plus side, it looks a million dollars.
Just came to one of these from a kayfun 4, very impressed. Amazing flavour and RBA section makes this a very good buy, produces some serious clouds as well. Haven't tried the pre built coils yet but seems to work quite nicely at around 25-30w with a 0.5 ohm coil in the RBA section. Airflow is spot on wide open, really solid package.
22mm is a much better size. No need to change the top section when you want to use the RBA section / Coil anymore (unlike the original). Holds enough juice to get me through the day. Most importantly, no leaks! Love this tank!