Kangertech Subtank Mini 4.5ml Tank
The Kanger Subtank Mini Clearomizer is a brand new revolutionary tank from Kangertech. It's smaller than the Aspire Atlantis, yet has a larger liquid capacity of 4.5ml.
The Subtank uses the new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, Kangertech’s newest innovation which work with all the Subtanks (Regular, Mini and Nano). It performs like a sub-ohm dripper but offers the convenience of a large 4.5ml capacity tank. The Organic Cotton Coils are made with Japanese Cotton, have a unique square shape and are said to have a longer life span, a larger heating section, and a cleaner taste! The sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor!
This feature packed device comes fully equipped with a new adjustable airflow control, and sturdy glass tank. The Subtank gives you the choice of using the pre-installed OCC coils or the new Kanger RBA coil head if you prefer building your own coils. If you want to enhance your vaping experience, the Kanger Subtank Clearomizer is perfect for you.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8"L x 7/8"D(without drip tip)
- 510 connector
- RBA Coil with PEEK Insulator
- Glass Tank
- Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm Coil Included
- Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor
- Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
- New adjustable airflow control for superior airflow
- New Organic Cotton Coil Head
- Organic Cotton made in Japan
- Mini RBA Base allows you to build your own coils
- 4.5ml liquid Capacity
- 510 Drip tip compatible
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of 30 watt or higher. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
- 1 x Kangertech Subtank Mini - BLACK
- 1 x OCC: 0.5 Sub Ohm / Range 15 - 30 W
- 1 x OCC: 1.2 Ohm / Range 12 - 25 W
- 1 x Mini RBA Base
- 1 x RBA Coil (Organic Cotton made in Japan)
- 1 x Tool Kit (screwdriver,screws)
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 2 x Spare O-Ring
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ive had my kanger subtank for a while now and its definitely my fav. The flavour I can taste with this tank is amazing and it can produce some nice clouds. I can't speak for every tank but I've dropped mine quite a few times ( I'm so clumsy) and it hasn't cracked yet.
I'm really loving this tank out of all my others. I even prefer it over the smok baby beast I bought after this. This was supposed to be for my husband but I kept the subtank mini and gave him the BB. Definitely one of my best buys so far.
i bought one of these at Volcano store in Hawaii few months back,
im so sick of the Aspire shit coils burning out and dry hits,
this was easy to use and i use now the 1.5 Ohm coils on a Vamo 7 @ 4.2v
i get great Flavour and no dry hits like the Aspire Nautilause Mini
i keep buying other crap and trying only to throw in the Bin in a day or so , when all u want is Hassle free Vape all day to keep you off the smokes this seems to be the one for me,
if you use this on a package that comes with battery and tank like i Purchased u wont enjoy it at all , Must have Higher wattage /volts to get the Flavour ..
i will be definatly buy another as a Backup tank as it seems to be the best so far for me..
Once again impeccable service from vape king cannot recommend them enough.
The tank is fantastic to date the best I have used simple RTA that will wick 100vg no problems ,
forget every other tank this is the one ,
will also work for MTL vapers.
I love this tank it's Awsome.
Doesn't leak, doesn't gurgle and the taste and vapour production us the best.
The RBA is also good, no better than the occ coils but still good and as usual VK's service is second to none, best vendor.
50+++ Firstly, the service from VK is second to none, absolutely outstanding to say the least. You can shop with confidence here. This product does work well and has a nice appearance. Im using it with a eVic VT and a Istick 30 and performs extremely well on both.
50--- The downside is that there is leakage, sometimes alot and other times slight. The package came factory sealed and there were no spare "O - rings" in the box as stated in the package contents. Thats NO FAULT of Vapeking though!!! Thats my only negatives about this product.