Innokin Zlide Tank - Designed in Collaboration with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis
The Innokin Zlide Tank designed by Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis builds upon the Innokin Zenith with new user requested improvements and changes. The riser has been removed so a wide variety of drip tips will now match the Zlide tank. The Zlide also now features a replaceable glass section. The Zlide is compatible with the original Zenith atomizer head along with a new Z-PLEX3D mesh coil atomizer head for incredible flavor and vapor production. The new next generation Z-PLEX3D mesh coil features increased warmth, coil life, and even more flavor. The Zlide features a convenient retractable top fill design which is secured by the drip tip lock system.
Features and Specs:
- Designed in Collaboration with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis
- Dimensions: 1-15/16" x 7/8" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 22mm
- 510 Threaded
- E-Liquid Capacity: 4.0ml
- Drip Tip Lock System
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- Glass Tank
- Precision Four Airflow Hole Design
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Compatible with Innokin Zenith Atomizer Heads
- Utilises Z-PLEX3D Kanthal Mesh Coil for Flavor Boost
- Includes (1) Zenith Z-PLEX3D Mesh Coil 0.48ohm (Pre-installed) (13 - 16W)
- Includes (1) Zenith Kanthal Coil 1.6ohm Atomizer Head (10 - 14W)
1 x Innokin Zlide Tank
1 x Zenith Z-PLEX3D 0.48ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
1 x Zenith 1.6ohm Atomizer Head
1 x Replacement Glass
1 x Replacement 510 Drip Tip
1 x Set of Spare Parts
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great tank. Lovely flavour, so easy to fill and change coils. Love it!
Really enjoying this tank although wish it held more than 2 ml. Really easy to fill.
I would say the almost perfect MTL tank! Easy to use & sleek.
I bought this tank as I travel a lot and didn't want to bring my MTL RTAs with me, along with my rebuilding gear. Overall it is quite good, with ok vape quality, but a little airy. I am comparing it to a Siren V2 and an Ammit MTL. The first mesh coil only lasted 1 day, but think I didn't wick fully and now have had more than 3 days so far on the next 1. Great little tank for MTL use on the go.