Aspire ET-S BVC Glassomizer (Pyrex Tank)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!! The perfect tank eGo style batteries, Aspire’s ET-S Glass Bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizer features a 2.5 ml juice capacity blending perfectly with an ego battery to look like one sleek unit. Engineered to utilise Aspire’s 1.8 ohm BVC coils, this clearomiser offers an excellent balance of battery life and satisfying performance.
Replacement Coils can be found here.
- 2.5ml Capacity
- EGO Threaded - Will fit on all EGO type batteries.
- 1.8 Ohm Vertical Coil installed - 2 hole upgraded Coil - Replaceable
- Pyrex Tank Body
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when there's approximately 1/4 left in the tank.
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great clearomizer. Doesn't leak unlike a lot of other smaller ego clearomizers and the coil seems to last a long time. There is no long wick to get dirty after time. I'm using this as my main clearomizer now.
exactly as required
So far so good
Works perfectly after you replace the element but only performs well for a few days before clogging and then after 1 week requires element replacement, I can't help thinking they use to perform longer and better previously, but perhaps my vaping has increased significantly and that's the reason. easy to replace elements and overall a good performer that maintains the correct taste, but I'm going to give the kanger Pro3 a shot and compare
I think I might have got a lemon. I bought a black and a steel one, the black one is fine, no issues at all. But the steel one is gurgling a lot, and it's leaking through the thread where the coil fits from time to time. I've have to unscrew the coil, clean up the bottom part that connects to the battery and make sure it's all done up tight twice now.
But if I was to base my review on just the black one I'd be pretty happy. Doesn't gurgle, vapes well, seems to give more flavour than the plastic aspire clearomizer I was using previously.
I've been vaping for only a month or so, but this is the best clearomiser I've used so far. It didn't break when I dropped it 3 meters. It hasn't leaked or cracked. It comes in different colours YAY! And has a decent sized tank. I use the BVC coils 1.6ohm and am loving it. Only just replaced the coil too.