VapeKing brings you the much anticiated Aspire ET-S Bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizer. These clearomizers have been getting worldwide attention - and with good reason.
The Aspire ET-S BVC Clearomizers are the latest innovation in bottom coil clearomizers.
The Aspire BVC's utilize a Vertical Coil design to ensure excellent vapour production and flavour reproduction.
The Aspire BVC's have a newly designed coil system which improves upon the current clearomizer offerings on the market.
With better airflow mechanics to eliminate gurgling and leaking often experienced with other clearomizers.
Replaceable Coil design so cost effective. Replacement Coils can be found here.
Note: These Aspires come packaged as Clearomizer Only including 1 coil.
Features of the Aspire ET-S Clearomizer:
- 2.5ml Capacity
- EGO Threaded - Will fit on all EGO type batteries.
- 1.8 Ohm Vertical Coil installed - 2 hole upgraded Coil - Replaceable
- Pyrex Tank Body
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when there's approximately 1/4 left in the tank.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works perfectly after you replace the element but only performs well for a few days before clogging and then after 1 week requires element replacement, I can't help thinking they use to perform longer and better previously, but perhaps my vaping has increased significantly and that's the reason. easy to replace elements and overall a good performer that maintains the correct taste, but I'm going to give the kanger Pro3 a shot and compare
I think I might have got a lemon. I bought a black and a steel one, the black one is fine, no issues at all. But the steel one is gurgling a lot, and it's leaking through the thread where the coil fits from time to time. I've have to unscrew the coil, clean up the bottom part that connects to the battery and make sure it's all done up tight twice now.
But if I was to base my review on just the black one I'd be pretty happy. Doesn't gurgle, vapes well, seems to give more flavour than the plastic aspire clearomizer I was using previously.
I've been vaping for only a month or so, but this is the best clearomiser I've used so far. It didn't break when I dropped it 3 meters. It hasn't leaked or cracked. It comes in different colours YAY! And has a decent sized tank. I use the BVC coils 1.6ohm and am loving it. Only just replaced the coil too.
These are my choice for mouth to lung Vaping. If your into direct lung hit's and heaps of air flow, these clearomisers are not for you.
These Aspire clearomisers are actually made for mouth to lung Vaping and have a number of different coils for you to choose from. I love the 1.6 ohm variety which always give me the best taste and cloud I have ever experienced from a clearomiser. I find it's best to use these coils at 4.4 volts, or about 12 Watts. Don't use them any higher, or they will burn and taste bad.
Each coil lasts me for about 150ml to 200ml of juice before they need replacement. Also remember they will burn easy and taste terrible if you run them dry. Don't forget to prime them well before fitting and you will love this clearomiser. I give them a full 10 out of 10 for style, functionality, taste and price. A perfect choice for your Vaping pleasure.
For super easy and clean filling, I found using a needle tip bottle works best and I love the different colours I can choose for different flavours.
I have a few of these already, as i prefer the glass over plastic, seeing as my Peach tea takes on the flavors of the plastic cleromizers.
Great value for money, none of mine leak, all work flawlessly and have a smooth and cool operation.
Perfect for start kits or glass alternatives, i have broken 2 of these as they are glass but i have to say that the damage was minimal and repairable had they not been so cheap to replace i would have fixed it myself.
These clearomisers are great. Plenty of flavour and good vapour production and no leaks & so easy to fill. Highly recommend them
great clearo. used it heavily for 2-3 weeks before needing to change the attomizer defiantly worth the $7 will last a long time
No air flow, no taste, spend the extra dollar & get
A Maxi Nova much better.