The all new Kanger Protank 3 - Now with Dual Coils!
Kanger has produced yet another fantastic Pyrex Bottom Coil Tank.
Now with Dual Coils for an even more satisfying hit.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have had this tank for 2 months now and have tried everything, i finally give up. it bubbles and carries on all the time, give it a blow out and it works for maybe 10 minutes, defiently up grading from this.
altho my partner has the same and has never missed a beat so mine may be a lemon!
I have given this unit 5 stars but I must explain myself. In it's raw form, I do not like the PT3 much. It gurgles and leaks and does not give a good vape.
If you replace the base with the Aero base and throw away the original dual coils for the updated versions, this become an entirely new beast. Stylish, no gurgling, no leaking, good vaping experience, great flavour. Has quickly become my go-to unit.
The current price plus aero base is still good value for money.
Bought this as an upgrade to an evod tank and its great, no gurgling/leaking or dry hits, great vapor production and taste, well worth the money
I picked up one of these in January and have been using it daily for months. It hasnt missed a beat.
- Nice medium draw, not too hard, not too airy
- Compatible with evod/protank1&2 coils
- Brilliant no-glue design, you could say its built like a...tank.
BIG Positive if you are using DIY coils: The base of the PT3 is raised around the coil area. This is great if you're (re)building coils yourself. If your cotton wicks are too thin, you can avoid flooding by jamming a tiny bit of cotton between the base and the coil without disassembling the coil housing. You cant do this with an EVOD or other tanks. So the PT3 is great for learning DIY coils, its more forgiving than other devices.
- I'm not a fan of the standard dual coils that ship with this unit. They seem to take on the burnt taste faster than single coil units. I use DIY coils now but would otherwise recommend the Protank1/2 and EVOD single coil replacements.
- Given the robust construction, its quite weighty and top heavy on eGo style batteries. Personal preference but I prefer using an EVOD with eGo batteries. Havent yet tried the PT Mini.
I just receive my pro tank3 today. Original coil I putted in and start leaking. I'm lucky I order 2 backup coil n changed now great wap smooth lovely. The only think s this pro tank II n III always original coils use but in the box comes 2 coils for sure one of them always leaking :( but I love it that's my proIII best ever
Just brilliant !
I have a BDC Maxi Nova and this tank is better by miles.
Beautiful design, solid build
Smooth, no restrictions of air flow.