Genuine Samsung INR18650-25R High Drain Lithium Battery -2500mAh capacity - 20A Continuous Discharge*
The Samsung 25R battery is brilliant for your high power mods which need high current draws.
The Samsung 25R batteries are flat top so please check your mod is capable of using flat top batteries before purchase.
All Samsung 25R batteries sold by VapeKing are genuine. Beware of fakes or imitation Samsung 25R batteries, as these can not only damage your device, but pose a serious risk to the user.
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
- 1 x Samsung 25R High Drain Battery
- As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage and size.
- These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, they can cause you serious injury. Use at your own risk.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged, including tears or rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries or chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Li-ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of Li-ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
- VapeKing will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
What are Samsung 25R batteries used for?
Samsung 25R batteries, sometimes referred to as 18650 batteries, are commonly used to power electronic devices including flashlights, laptops and even electric cars. Their reliability, long runtime and charging capabilities also make them a great choice for vape devices, often lasting hundreds of cycles.
Is Samsung 25R rechargeable?
The Samsung 25R battery is rechargeable, giving you between 300 to 500 cycles. This popular vape battery is an excellent choice as it provides quality and reliability. Depending on your device, you may be able to continue vaping while the battery is charging, so you never have to worry about missing out.
What is the best vape battery?
The Samsung 25R is one of the best vape batteries available. It provides a consistent power source to demanding devices and performs exceptionally well, making it one of the top battery choices for vapes. It is often one of the top selling batteries, and has been a market favourite since its release in 2014.
How can you tell if a 18650 battery is positive or negative?
To tell if a 18650 battery is positive or negative, find the logo on the cell. The logo is usually positioned so that the left side is positive, while the right side of the logo is negative. Look at the shape of the battery - the positive side will be raised, even a little bit, whereas the negative side will be flat.
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
good comms prompt
Seems fine but hardly used it yet
These batteries are fine in the Vaporesso Gen S, of course I wish they lasted all day, but we're not quite there yet with technology... other than that they're great.
Its good to be able to replace it in the future
Works a treat, should of gotten a couple.
Great prices best postage speed very happy