Genuine Samsung INR18650-25R High Drain Lithium Battery -2500mAh capacity - 20A Continuous Discharge*
The Samsung 25R is brilliant for your high Power Mods which need high current draws.
The Samsung 25R batteries are flat top so please check your mod is capable of using Flat Top batteries before purchase.
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
- 1 x Samsung 25R High Drain Battery
As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage and size.
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
VapeKing will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought these for my eLeaf Pico 25.
A fantastic reliable Battery. You will not be disappointed.
In my opinion, there are no other batteries better than these in the 18650 range.. and they come with only a $9.95 price tag!
They last personally for days in my 200w mod.
They charge in 2-3 hours with my eFest LUC charger from VapeKing too!
The colours currently advertised, blue and green, go great with any mods that do show some of the battery, it adds colour and doesn't look out of place at all.
If you need 18650 batteries, don't go past these!
Bought these batteries to use with my IPV4 and wow these bad boys last for ages!!!
Definitely an impressive, reliable battery!
I bought 4 of these for my new Provari 3. So far I had no issues with these Samsung batteries (as opposed to LG HE4 batteries I tried before that occasionally misread percentage left on Provari 3).
These Samsungs last a little longer than AW 18650 2200mAh. Happy with my purchase!