GeekVape Aegis Legend with Aero Mesh Starter Kit (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)
The GeekVape Aegis Legend is the upgraded dual battery version of the original GeekVape Aegis. This kit includes the Aegis Legend and the Aero Mesh sub-ohm tank with new mesh coils for a smooth vaping experience. The Aegis Legend brings back the rugged style and design with a durable box mod that is designed to be water, shock and dust resistant for the ultimate outdoors vaping experience. The GeekVape Aegis Legend can now fire up to 200 watts and supports nickel 200, titanium and stainless steel 316 wire in temperature control mode. The Aegis Legend features a tough aluminum, zinc and silicone construction. The Aegis Legend is powered by (2) high amp 18650 flat top batteries (sold separately) and may be charged via the top micro USB charging port which may be sealed tight with the silicone plug.
Specs for GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod:
- Shock Resistant
- Water Resistant - IP67 Rating
- Dust Resistant - IP67 Rating
- Advanced AS Chipset
- Dimensions: 3-9/16" x 2-3/16" x 1-3/16" (Without Tank)
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 - 200.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600 F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.00ohm
- Bypass Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Zinc and Silicone Construction
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Flat Top Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *We recommend an external charger for optimal charging*
- Bottom Battery Door Cover with Lock
- Micro USB Charging Port with Silicone Plug
- Firmware Upgradeable
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Specs for GeekVape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank:
- Dimensions: 1-15/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Design With Twist Off Cap
- Glass Tank
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Compatible with SMOK Baby Beast Atomizer Heads
- Utilizes Aero Mesh Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Aero Mesh X1 Kanthal 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (30 - 90W) (Pre-installed)
- Includes (1) Aero IM4 NiChrome 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (60 - 80W)
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod
- 1 x GeekVape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x Aero Mesh X1 KA1 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Aero IM4 Ni80 0.15ohm Atomizer Head
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
Recommended Batteries (2 required):
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely amazing mod, It’s a must have!
Don’t have anything bad to say about it exactly what I needed
Solid unit fast delivery happydays cheers Vapeking will buy from this site again five stars
Love this kit! Looks and feels great, and the flavour from the mesh coil is killer. Perfect for people who work in harsh conditions or who just like a rugged mod. 5 stars, would buy again
I haven’t got a bad thing to say about this kit,
I’ve had it for two months now and haven’t had a problem it’s strong well made fits well in your hand, the menu is easy to use battery life is good (I use HG2’s and get 24 hrs out of a change at 40w)
The Areo mesh tank is also excellent , believe it or not I like it better than the falcon tank, because the flavour and vapour production is almost as good but the coil life is better about 3 weeks of chain Vapeing and they are cheaper, no leaking or gurgling..
I’ve dropped this device from waist height a few times now (by accident) and with the rubber glass ring on the atty had no problem.
This is the best mod and tank I’ve used so far, do yourself a favour and get one
I gave this kit 4 stars instead of 5 based on the tank not the mod,
Don’t get me wrong it’s a good tank doesn’t leak the mesh M1 coil is great, good flavour and vapour production and lasts a long time 11 days and 1200 puffs and still going strong, the only thing wrong with the tank is the 810/510 adapter doesn’t fit had to wrap electrical tape around it to stop it from falling out, so probably being a bit harsh.
The mod is awesome does everything geekvape says it does.
It’s waterproof sat it in bathroom sink for 15 mins and still working I have dropped it a few times not a scratch but the battery door did open once, I work in a dusty environment which kill most of my mods and not a speck of dust in the battery box. Good clicky buttons and easy to use menu,this is the best mod box I’ve owned and I’ve had a few.
I owned the original version of this mod and I liked it to but after two months the chip had a brain fart which made it unusable very disappointed.
This one gas a different chip in it do hopefully this won’t happen.
I’ll do another review in a couple of months let you know how this goes.
Highly recommend this is a great kit and would have given 5 stars except for the 810 adapter