The new Aspire Triton Coils are for the Aspire Triton, Aspire Triton v2, Aspire Atlantis and Aspire Atlantis 2. These new Aspire Triton Coils are based on the amazing original Aspire Atlantis Coils, they of course use the same excellent "Bottom Vertical Coil" technology and also come with Organic Cotton Wick.
The Aspire Triton Coils come in 3 different resistence level at 0.3 - 0.4 and 1.8 ohm. The 0.3 and 0.4 ohm are of course both excellent sub ohm coils for sub ohm vapers, but the beauty of the 1.8 ohm coils is to provide regular vapers with a top quality mouth to lung coil and therefore to offer regular vapers more choices in tanks.
The Aspire Triton Coils are currently the highest quality coils on the market, they are designed to provide a perfect vaping experience without the hasle of making your own coils. The Aspire Triton Coils provide amazing clouds of vapor and the richest flavor possible. The Aspire Triton Coils are truly amazing - if you have an Atlantis, a Triton or a Melo, you ought to yourself to give these a try.
Aspire Triton Replacement Coils are comaptible with:
- Aspire Triton
- Aspire Triton v2
- Aspire Atlantis
- Aspire Atlantis 2
- Eleaf Melo
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Prime the coil: Fully saturate the coil with eliquid by dropping some eliquid directly onto the cotton wick
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste
- 1 x Replacement Coil
- Vertical Coil Design
- Organic Cotton Wick
- Resistance: 0.3,0.4,1.8 and 0.15 Ohm Ni200.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quick easy ordering super fast delivery awesome.... I ordered the wrong coils... contacted them to let them know they replaced them with these coils... first time I have ever used them and they were better than the standards I was using... thanks/