Joye ATOPACK Penguin Special Edition (SE) Starter Kit
The Joye ATOPACK SE Penguin is an easy to use all-in-one starter designed for both beginners and veterans.
The Penguin features an incredible 8.8ml e-Liquid capacity replaceable cartridge with a built-in battery of 2000mAh.
The Penguin utilizes ATOPACK cartridges with a JVIC - Juice Vertical Injection Coil atomizer heads. This unique coil allows you to bring out the flavor and caters to both mouth to lung (MTL) and direct lung (DL) users.
The Penguin features a simple one button design and is charged via the side micro USB charging port. There are battery indicator lights below the button to indicate state of charge.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" x 1-11/16" x 15/16"
- All-in-One Device
- Simple One Button Design
- Fill Window
- Maximum Output Wattage: 50W
- E-Liquid Capacity: 8.8ml
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Battery Life Indicator Light
- ATOPACK Cartridge with JVIC - Juice Vertical Injection Coil
- Utilizes JVIC Kanthal Atomizer Head with Ceramic Cradle
- Includes (1) ATOPACK JVIC1 0.6ohm Atomizer Head for MTL (Mouth to Lung)
- Includes (1) ATOPACK JVIC2 0.25ohm Atomizer Head for DL (Direct Lung)
- Side Micro USB Charging Port
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product and fast delivery well done
been using these for 3 years now. dam good. big tank and long life on a full batterie .
I like everything about these devices and would give 5 star rating but the damn things don't last much longer than 3 months or so. The oil cartridge loses its "click and lock" mechanism. Happens to all of them each and every time.
I love it is very handy and not bulky
Fantastic e cig
Best i have ever used highly recommended
very robust,do not leak in pocket 0.25 ohm are excellent for DL, only draw back no air intake control but good for DL
VAPEKING good communication fast shipment THANK YOU
Very light and comfortable in the hand. Airy draw. I've tried both coils the MTL tends to dry out very quickly. Need to wick but even that can sometimes not help. The DTL coils are much better though - you get a deep MTL as well as great clouds if you want. Would recommend for the ease of handling, filling and vaping. For the price - amazing.
Had one prior, for the price think they are great!