Innokin Proton with Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank Starter Kit (Requires 2 x 18650 Batteries)
Innokin hastaken a leading position in the market for vape starter kits. It shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise given the performance you can expect from an Innokin starter kit straight out of the box.
The Innokin Proton 235W Scion II Starter Kit packs a real punch. The kit brings together the powerful Proton Mod with the Scion 2 SubOhm tank, a combination that even experienced vape enthusiasts will enjoy using.
This isn’t a starter kit for the faint hearted, for other options, take a look to our range of starter kits.
The Proton Vape Mod
The Proton Mod itself features an intuitive and easy to operate joystick controller. This interface makes it easy to navigate the menu and cuts back on the bulk and complexity of the adjustment buttons you’ll find on other vape mods.
The Proton vape mod features a huge 1.45" TFT colour display screen with six different colour display themes to choose from. Behind the ease and convenience of the Proton’s interface is a mod capable of firing up to 235 watts, and supports nickel, titanium and stainless steel 316 wire in temperature control mode. The Innokin Proton requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged via the front micro USB charging port.
The Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
The Innokin Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank builds upon Innokin's foray into wattage sub-ohm tanks. The Scion 2 features many improvements upon the original design such as an improved retractable top fill design, a much more precise airflow control and a removable drip tip. The Scion 2 is designed for vapers looking for a balance between flavour and vapour production.
The Innokin Scion features a 3.5ml e-Liquid capacity in a sleek and compact design. The Scion 2 features dual airflow slots that may be adjustable to your personal preferences using the precision airflow control valve. The Innokin Scion utilizes Scion Kanthal atomizer heads designed for variable wattage.
The all new Scion Kanthal Plexus Mesh Coil 0.15ohm atomizer head provides excellent stability and durability, more consistent flavour, higher wattage capability, and a stronger throat hit. Together, the Proton Vape Mod and Scion II Sub-Ohm Tank make for a seriously powerful electronic cigarette.
Features and Specs for Innokin Proton Mod:
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 1-5/8" x 1-1/8" (Without Tank)
- 510 Threaded with Stainless Steel Threads
- Wattage Range: 6.0 - 235.0W
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel 200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316 / TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 300 - 600F / 150 - 315C
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.5ohm
- Preheat Function
- Joystick Control
- 1.45" TFT Colour Display Screen
- Six Different Colour Display Themes
- Hidden Side Fire Button
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *We recommend an external charger for optimal charging*
- Front Micro USB Charging Port
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless coils.
Features and Specs for Innokin Scion 2 Tank:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- 3.5ml e-Liquid Capacity (5.0ml with Replacement Glass Tube)
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- Improved Airflow Design and Aesthetics
- Drip Tip is Now Removable
- Glass Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Precision Airflow Control Valve
- Includes Spare Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Utilizes Innokin Scion Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Scion Kanthal Quadruple BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) 0.36ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (Designed for 80 - 150W)
- Includes (1) Scion Kanthal Plexus Mesh Coil 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 60 - 110W)
- 1 x Innokin Proton Mod
- 1 x Innokin Scion 2 Tank
- 1 x Scion Kanthal Quadruple BVC 0.36ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Scion Kanthal Plexus Mesh Coil 0.15ohm Atomizer Head
- 1 x 5.0ml Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x Set of Spare O-Rings
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Shop for Vape Mods and Starter Kits with VapeKing
VapeKing is the online retailer giving more Australians access to top quality vape mods, starter kits, parts and accessories. We’re vaping enthusiasts ourselves, so we know what it means to be able to shop online with confidence.
Whether you’re after a vape starter kit like the Innokin Proton 235W Scion II Starter Kit or Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit, know that you can find it here with VapeKing.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great unit for a starter pack. Highly recommend
Great Mod, very accurate, good battery life, small in size and nice and light to carry around, great build quality
the tank is also very good, has great flavour and good airflow, only flaw it heats up too much very quickly and transfers into top of mod, other than that I highly recommend this kit
This mod is brilliant, if you're looking at getting into sub ohm or TC this is the one for you. Easy to use interface, huge screen, and a small footprint to boot. If your looking for the ultimate combo make sure you get the Plexus coils, fantastic flavour and a shit load of cloud.
The Innokin Proton is another quality product from Vapeking, and as always Brian does a fantastic job in getting your order posted.
Support your local dealer, you will not be disappointed.
Bought this a few days ago. Its my first journey into mods and i must say im very happy i choose this as my first mod. Watched loads of you tube videos and read reviews and this kit is awesome!
The interface is very intuitive and the vape is great (with nicotine). I did however get a bit of throat burn on day 1, but that has disappeared and now its a very smooth vape at 40w.
Im very impressed and happy i chose the Proton.
Vapeking delivery was also prompt, so 5 ⭐️ from me!