VapeKing brings you the much antici[ated Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizer range. These clearomizers have been getting worldwide attention - and with good reason.
The Aspire BVC Clearomizers are the latest innovation in bottom coil clearomizers.
The Aspire BVC's utilize a Single Vertical Coil design to ensure excellent vapour production and flavour reproduction.
The Aspire BVC's have a newly designed coil system which improves upon the current clearomizer offerings on the market.
With better airflow mechanics to eliminate gurgling and leaking often experienced with other clearomizers.
Replaceable Coil design so cost effective. Replacement Coils can be found here.
Features of the Aspire BvC EGO Clearomizer:
- 1.8ml Capacity
- EGO Threaded - Will fit on all EGO type batteries
- 1.8 Ohm BVC Coil installed - Replaceable
- only 81mm total length
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when there's approximately 1/4 left in the tank.
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They are really good to use only on my first one but love it. Recomend for new and seasoned users.
I prefer these as they don’t crack like the plastic ones do
Simple, effective, easy to load, great price and they take a reasonable amount of juice! Plus, they come in every colour!
I do special effects as a hobby and the small size, light weight, and ease of use and refill are perfect for making 'Dragon Smokers' i.e. small units that sent streams of smoke from the nostrils of a costume.
I have the batteries and mini air compressor separate, and just seal the ends of the clearomiser with the wires and air tube.
I have a few of these now for various flavours & have found them to be the most reliable. I have no problems at all with filling, they are easy as & no gurgling at all. I use the 1.8ohm coil which lasts extremely well (go through 3 ego one coils to 1 of these). Using these clearos with the Kgo 1300mah battery
I purchased 5 of these exactly 20 days ago. I have been rotating through each at a rate of 1 per day, that equals aprox 5 uses per clearo.
1 cracked in half which in my bag, 1cracked in half due to me dropping it and another ones coil burnt after 3 refills.
I cant blame the clearo's for being delicate or my dropping them as they are only $5, but Im sure at this rate these will become extremely costly for me.
When they are working correctly I find them too airy.
My Uncle has the same and with the same battery his are FAR less airy.
So there is inconsistency between batches I guess.
They are highly rated for a positive reason but I will try others before I repurchase these.
The ASPIRE BDC clearomizer outranks any other atomiser in the same price range.
Pros: Has a great taste from the third intake. Creates a decent cloud of vape. Draws well. No messy external wicks. Easy to clean. Replacement coil very cheap.
Cons: Tends to burn out pretty quick; within a few days the taste goes and it doesn't draw well. If you get a week out of a coil you are doing well. But with the replacement coils at two bucks each, it is worth it. Suggest keeping a few replacement coils at hand.
Prefer the 1.6 or 1.8 ohm coil personally. I used to like the Kanger as a nice cheap atomiser. Now that I've used the Aspire BDC for a few weeks, it beats it hands down.
If you already own something like the Aspire Nautilus (like I do) then you will probably be disappointed with these. I brought these because they where cheap and I though I would just have a little look see what they are like.
I guess they vape up ok, but the main problem was I couldn't get no air through the dam thing, or at least very little air. Not sure why so many atomizers have such small air holes, at least if they made the air holes too big you could plug the air holes up a little to accommodate your liking, but when too small you cant do that. but for 5 bucks who cares. I now have both the Aspire Nautilus, and the Nautilus mini so perhaps I have been spoiled by those, but again for 5 bucks who cares, just get one so you have a greater collection of "Stuff" LOL.