Geekvape Aegis X 200W TC Kit With ZEUS Tank | Special Edition
The Geekvape Aegis X enters the next level of the famous and durable Geekvape Aegis series. The Aegis X is powered by the new AS 2.0 chipset which features new output modes, a faster response time, and a more accurate and stable power output. With a large 2.4” OLED colour display screen, along with optimised button placements for easy single hand operation, the Aegis X is the most advanced Aegis device released to date.
Geekvape’s Aegis X brings back the rugged style and design with a durable box mod that is designed to be water, shock and dust resistant for the ultimate outdoors vaping experience. Fire up to 200W with the Aegis X, with a temperature control mode that supports nickel 200, titanium and stainless steel 316 wire. Enjoy three power modes - powerful mode, standard mode and soft mode - to determine the coil heating speed when the firing button is pressed.
The Aegis X is powered by (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged via the micro USB charging port which is sealed tight with the silicone plug.
The Aegis X uses Geekvape’s Zeus Sub-Ohm tank which borrows the structural design of the Zeus RTA to create a potent mesh sub-ohm tank. The Zeus features a leak resistant design using the top adjustable airflow control valve which minimises leaks.
The all new Zeus features a top to bottom direct airflow design which will help increase vapour production. The Zeus features a massive 5.0ml e-liquid capacity that is easily filled using the top twist off cap and utilises Z1/Z2 kanthal mesh coil atomiser heads for pure flavour and massive clouds. The Zeus is topped off with a 810 extra wide bore drip.
With the Geekvape Aegis X, there’s no need to choose between aesthetics and high performance. Available in a range of colours and with improved specs, this premium device is a welcome upgrade for current Aegis users, or an excellent introduction to the Aegis series for first-timers.
Aegis X Features & Specs:
- AS 2.0 Chipset
- Dimensions – 90 x 56.1 x 31.3mm
- Dual High Amp 18650 Batteries – (Sold Separately)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F / 100°-415°C
- IP67 Rating – Water/Shock/Dust Proofing
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Optional Protective Tank Sleeve
- 2.4 ” OLED Display Screen
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Battery Protections
- Low/High Resistance
- Overheating Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Micro USB Port
- *External charger recommended for Optimal Charging*
- Threaded 510 Connection
Geekvape Zeus Tank Features & Specs:
- Diameter 26mm
- 5ml eJuice Capacity
- 3.5ml Replacement Glass Capacity
- Silica Glass Reinforcement
- 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Child Safe Locking Drip Tip
- Threaded Top Fill System – Dual Fill Ports
- Top to Bottom Airflow Control System
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Threaded Bottom Coil Base Section
- 810 Drip Tip
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 1 x Aegis X Mod
- 1 x Geekvape Zeus Tank
- 1 x Spare Glass
- 1 x 0.4ohm Mesh Z1 Coil – rated 60-70W
- 1 x 0.2ohm Mesh Z2 Coil – rated 70-80W
- 1 x Battery Cap
- 1 x Small Parts Polybag
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Which is better: Aegis X or Aegis Legend?
The Aegis X and Aegis Legend are similar in terms of design and functionality. They possess many of the same power modes and are both durable. However, one of the most significant differences is that the Aegis X is slightly more responsive due to a larger screen and an improved chip.
Is Geekvape Aegis good?
Geekvape’s Aegis mod is one of the best on the market. Not only is it solid and well-designed, but it boasts a lot of features for its price point including a large screen and an easy to use interface. The Aegis X is a little lighter than its predecessors and is comfortable to hold, making for a well-rounded mod.
How does Geekvape Aegis X work?
If you’ve used other Geekvape mods in the past, then you’ll be familiar with the menu system. The Aegis X introduces a new submenu, allowing you to adjust various settings, themes, UI and colours. To operate the Aegis X, follow the basic steps below:
- To turn on/off: five clicks of the fire button
- To enter the menu mode: three clicks of the fire button
- To select the profile: use up and down, and hit fire to accept
- To scroll through modes: use up and down, and hit fire to accept
- To adjust sub menu settings in each mode: use up and down
- To accept the mode and its settings: hold fire
- To adjust screen brightness: fire button + up or down
- To lock adjustment buttons, but still allow firing: up + down
- To access the Set submenu: hold up + down while in the menu
Does the Aegis X come with batteries?
The Geekvape Aegis X requires two high amp 18650 batteries for optimal performance. However, these batteries are not included in the package and must be purchased separately. The Aegis X is fitted with a micro USB charging port that allows you to charge the batteries.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's not a bad vape personally I like single battery ones I would of thought maybe 2 battery's would of lasted longer but it's not the case tank is marvelous though.
Absolutely love it
Works great...the power goes on forever with the 2 batteries. Thanks vape king !
Pictures do not do this justice. Sitting in front of you both mod and tank can only be described as sexy. Pick it up and it's just so perfectly made to fit in your hand, it's everything you expect in an Aegis series device and more. Then you take your first hit. The usual sharp sound of air rushing through just isn't there, instead you get a low muffled sound that's just enough to let you know that airflow is there. The hit is smooth and so full of clavour, it's much more than what you expect from a sub ohm tank. While the mod itself is very much what you'd expect, to say the Zeus is the best sub ohm tank I own would be unjust, after only 15 puffs I was left with no doubt this is hands down the best sub ohm tank I've used. I absolutely recommend this kit, it puts everything else I've used to shame.