Smok X-BABY 4ml Sub Ohm Tank
Sub-Ohm tanks by Smok have taken vapers to the promise land of flavor and clouds like never before, and the new Smok TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm tank is no exception!
This exceptional vape tank brings larger vape juice capacity and improvements across the board to one of Smok's most popular products. The Smok X-Baby Beast takes flavor and clouds to the extreme with re imagined coil head design and 4.0mL of vape juice capacity for extended vaping sessions with less refills.
This leak resistant tank provides the security to keep vaping without concerns for excessive messes and ensures a tight seal on flavor with every draw.
A wide open top airflow port allows for a smooth and satisfying draw while making customizing your tank experience easier than ever.
The Smok TFV8 X-Baby vape tank contains a top swivel fill port bound to impress anyone looking for a quick and fuss-less refill every single time. Be sure to buy your Smok TFV8 X-Baby Sub Ohm Tank today!
- Dimensions: 59mm x 24.5mm
- Diameter: 24.5mm
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Swivel Design with Large Fill Hole
- Larger Heating Air Tube for Higher Airflow Efficiency
- Top Airflow Control Valve
- Large Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Large Central Airflow Chamber
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Utilizes SMOK X-Baby Beast Brother V8 Core Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) V8 X-Baby Q2 Core 0.4ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (Designed for 40 - 80 Watts)
- Includes (1) V8 X-Baby M2 Core 0.25ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head
- Optional V8 X-Baby RBA Head (Sold Separately)
- 1 x SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x SMOK V8 X-Baby Q2 Core 0.4ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x SMOK V8 X-Baby M2 Core 0.25ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head
- 1 x SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Replacement Glass
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I want to start out by saying I really enjoy this tank. I've used the cloud beast for a long time and loved it. SMOK make great tanks.
Having said that I found that after replacing the coil that came pre-installed in the tank (which worked fine), the new coil leaked and eLiquid bubbled into my mouth, not good.
After some research I found there was a fix for this, the leads from the coil were pushing the bottom of the coil off the rubber seal and I had to trim the leads so they were flush with the top of the rubber seal then replace the bottom cap, after this they worked great!
I really hope SMOK fixes their production so that this isn't an issue in the future because I do really like their products.
Hope this helps some people who have had the same issue!