Innokin Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
The Innokin Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank builds upon Innokin's foray into wattage sub-ohm tanks. The Scion 2 features many improvements upon the original design such as an improved retractable top fill design, a much more precise airflow control and a removable drip tip.
The Scion 2 is designed for vapers looking for a balance between flavor and vapor production. The Innokin Scion features a 3.5ml e-Liquid capacity in a sleek and compact design. The Scion 2 features dual airflow slots that may be adjustable to your personal preferences using the precision airflow control valve.
(2) Scion Plexus Mesh Coil 0.15ohm atomizer heads are included with the new Innokin Scion 2 Plexus Edition.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- 3.5ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- Improved Airflow Design and Aesthetics
- Drip Tip is Now Removable
- Glass Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Precision Airflow Control Valve
- Includes Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip (Pre-installed)
- Includes Wide Bore Acrylic Drip Tip
- Utilizes Innokin Scion Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- *Plexus Edition Only* Includes (2) Scion Kanthal Plexus Mesh Coil 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 60 - 110W)
Package Contents for Innokin Scion 2 Plexus Edition:
- 1 x Innokin Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 x Scion Kanthal Plexus Mesh Coil 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Set of O-Rings
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The innokin scion tank (previous version) was one I used for a while even though it had its faults.
This tank, the scion II , is all the best bits of the original carried over but its faults removed. The thing is that Innokin haven't just patched over the previous issues (leaks, useless drip tip etc..) they completely redsigned various aspect and turned them into features. The thread issues on the tip are gone now with a secure sliding top, the tank doesn't leak and the whole thing feels so much better constructed.
The fact that the coils haven't changed is also huge. The coils were really the thing keeping me using the scion so to not redesign them for the sake of it is a real credit to innokin.
If you've used the scion, you'll be blown away by how good the scion II is.
I got this tank with the Proton mod box and I lobe the Mod but the tank is way too hard work for me compared to my innokin Sub V tank that I love. Very wide tip, way too intense for me! Also had to google how to change th coil and you have to take it apart to do so, so cant change unless tank is empty I learnt the hard way. The Sub V tank I can change a coil from the bottom so much easier.