Innokin CoolFire Ultra TC150 with Scion Sub-Ohm Tank Starter Kit
The Innokin CoolFire Ultra TC150 is an even more powerful version of the CoolFire 4 TC with even more battery life and power. The CoolFire Ultra now has an incredible long lasting built-in 4000mAh battery with a maximum wattage of 150 watts. The Innokin CoolFire Ultra features a similar size and curved shape with the same ergonomically placed fire button that is both comfortable and easy to use. The Innokin Coolfire Ultra features the same precision temperature control powered by the Aethon chipset for Nickel 200, Titanium and Stainless Steel 316 coils.
The Scion Sub-Ohm Tank is Innokin's first high wattage tank. The Scion is designed for vapers looking for a balance between flavor and vapor production. The Scion works great with high powered devices such as the Innokin MVP4 and CoolFire Ultra TC150. The Innokin Scion features a 3.5ml e-Liquid capacity in a sleek and compact design. The Scion features a convenient top fill design that is easy to use. The Scion features dual airflow slots that may be adjustable down to your personal preferences. The Innokin Scion utilizes Scion Kanthal BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) atomizer heads for variable wattage. The Scion features a triple vertical 0.5ohm coil design and a single parallel vertical 0.28ohm coil design.
Features and Specs for Innokin CoolFire Ultra:
- Aethon Temperature Control Chipset
- Dimensions: 87mm x 47.5mm x 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 4000mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 - 150.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150 - 315C / 300 - 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 - 1.0ohm), Ti (0.1 - 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 - 0.5ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- OLED Display Screen
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Charged via Micro USB 5V/2A
- Precision Temperature Control
- Direct Current - Steady Power Output
- Ultra Low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection and Prevention
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
Features and Specs for Innokin Scion:
- Dimensions: 54mm x 24mm (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- 3.5ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Convenient Top Fill Design
- Sleek and Compact Design
- Glass Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Utilizes Innokin Scion Kanthal BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Scion Kanthal Triple BVC 0.5ohm Atomizer Head (70 - 110W)
- Includes (1) Scion Kanthal Single Parallel BVC 0.28ohm Atomizer Head (100 - 200W)
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
- 1 x Innokin CoolFire Ultra
- 1 x Innokin Scion Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x Innokin Scion Kanthal Triple BVC 0.5ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Innokin Scion Kanthal Single Parallel BVC 0.28ohm Atomizer Head
- 1 x Replacement Bulb Glass
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Silicone Case
- 1 x Set of O-Rings
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product, only weak spot is the tank. Could do with a silicon cover to protect it.
Perfect beginners vape, very simple and easy to use. Comfortable and efficient
The device itself works fantastic! My first real DTL Vape mod/tank and I must say it packs a well needed (throat)punch. Simply the only real issue is the pre-assembled coil. The 0.5Ohm Kanthal coil. Rated between 70-100 watts. I used it on it's lowest recommended wattage and after properly priming and letting the juice settle. But on second inhale tasted burnt. Which I've seen on some forums is a recurring problem with that coil. The 0.28 coil on the other hand: A dream.
So don't fear if you're unlucky enough to find that your 0.5 coil is shoddy. Just swap to the 0.28 coil and you'll be right.
The Innokin TC150watt coolfire plus is a great piece of kit,It feels good in your hand and when you need the power (for heavy juices) its got it and some .Its easy to use ,navigate and bullet proof as I've dropped mine many times.If your looking for a long lasting all rounder, this is the vape for you. a tip for the Scion tank put a little vaseline on the thread of the filler cap and you wont have it getting hard to undo.
I absolutely love the Innokin Cool Fire Ultra Mod. I've just upgraded from my old Cool Fire 4 which I've had for years and I've gotta say I'm super impressed with the improvements that Innokin have made to this mod. The new 4000mAh battery is perfect for all day vaping and the overall design is sleek and familiar. The new 150W output is a nice improvement and the Scion tank pairs perfectly with the mod. If your looking for a decently priced mod with amazing battery life and great performance, look no further!
This kit is all you need for the perfect deep inhale vape, it's a monster of a device which makes huge clouds and tonnes of flavour and it's actually very small and compact, so far I've been using the triple coil that came preinstalled but I've heard the single coil is even better! Definitely worth every cent and a huge kudos to vapeking.com.au, I got my parcel the day after I paid. Express post of course.
Thanks guys, I love this kit.