Innokin CoolFire Ultra TC150 Mod
The Innokin CoolFire Ultra TC150 is an even more powerful version of the CoolFire 4 TC with even more battery life and power. The CoolFire Ultra now has an incredible long lasting built-in 4000mAh battery with a maximum wattage of 150 watts. The Innokin CoolFire Ultra features a similar size and curved shape with the same ergonomically placed fire button that is both comfortable and easy to use. The Innokin Coolfire Ultra features the same precision temperature control powered by the Aethon chipset for Nickel 200, Titanium and Stainless Steel 316 coils.
Features and Specs for Innokin CoolFire Ultra:
- Aethon Temperature Control Chipset
- Dimensions: 87mm x 47.5mm x 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 4000mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 - 150.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150 - 315C / 300 - 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 - 1.0ohm), Ti (0.1 - 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 - 0.5ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- OLED Display Screen
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Charged via Micro USB 5V/2A
- Precision Temperature Control
- Direct Current - Steady Power Output
- Ultra Low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection and Prevention
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
- 1 x Innokin CoolFire Ultra 150W Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recently my trusty mod died. It was an original Innokin Kroma which I used with either a slipstream tank (quite small) or my iSub V 5mL tank (brilliant capacity). I'd had this mod actually for about 2 - 2.5year and for the last3 months, I limped it through until I could afford a new mod (uni student here)... I loved this mod and didn't want to let it go.
I was a bit scared again to venture into mod purchasing territory because it's changed SO much with so many new players since I last had to deal with this. My first mod was an Innokin (mvp pro 3) and I've only had innokins to this day.
Got my new Innokin Coolfire Ultra via express post and put it to use right away, and was so impressed. I am a heavy vaper and the battery in this mod lasts me much longer than a day. It's got excellent wattage range for all different 510 tanks or alternatively you can use the specialised settings for Ni, SS, Ti coiled Tank's.
Cannot recommend this mod enough to, for the novice or the experienced user. It's basic to use, powerful, and sturdy!
Best device ever. Gives a good vape hit and works well. I would recommend this product
I first purchased the Coolfire PLUS about 1-2 years ago and have always been extremely happy with it. I was about to buy another Coolfire PLUS but realized the ULTRA was only $10 more.
The 4000mah battery on this is outstanding. The device is only slightly bigger than the PLUS version. The LCD screen font is better too. I charge this with a 2AMP charger and it takes roughly 2 hours. The battery case has a beautiful finish on it too. The next battery I buy will most likely be another coolfire ULTRA.
I've bought 3 Innokin Coolfire Ultra TC150W Mods now for friends who have quit smoking and are new to vaping, they are easy to use and last all day. I pair them with the Innokin iSub V 5ml SubOhm Tank which makes for an excellent starter kit, about to buy 3 more, 1 for myself this time.