Eleaf iKonn 220W Kit (2 x 18650 Mod Battery - Batteries Not Included)
Eleaf introduces the iKonn 220W TC Starter Kit with ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank that is capable of running up to 220W and can hold up to 4ml of your favorite E-Liquid.
The iKonn 220W features a temperature control suite, upgradeable firmware, and utilizes a 0.91 inch OLED Screen that offers a clear and concise interface.
Eleaf introduces a battery balancing trickle charge system that brings the two batteries (sold separately) to equal level charge, ensuring high security in charging and has a 2A quick charge capability.
The iKonn 220W TC Box Mod includes the ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank that is 25mm in diameter and has a sliding top fill system. With its 4ml maximum capacity and utilization of the HW series coil heads, the ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank is versatile in functionality.
Included with the iKonn 220W TC Starter Kit are 1 x 0.2 ohm HW3 coil and 1 x 0.3 HW4 coil, a tapered delrin drip tip, and a wide bore delrin drip tip.
The Eleaf iKonn 220W TC Starter Kit with its ergonomic form factor and high performance capability, makes this kit a top choice for all vapers.
iKonn 220W TC Features:
- 1 to 220W Power Output
- 0.1 to 3.5 ohm Resistance Range
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Temperature Control Output
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- Adjustable Initial Resistance
- 200 to 600 degree Fahrenheit Output Range
- 0.05 to 1.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 0.91 Inch OLED Screen
- Intuitive Display
- Output Wattage or Temperature
- Output Voltage
- Output Timer
- Mode and Heating Element
- Individual Battery Life Indicator
- Working Effect
- PCB Temperature
- Atomizer Resistance
- Amperage Amperage Output
- Rotatable Screen
- Innovative and Ergonomic Firing Mechanism
- Comfortable and Easy to Use
- Squeeze to Fire Operation
- Sliding and Locking Bottom Battery Access Door
- Rechargeable via Micro USB Port
- Dual High Amperage 18650 Battery Driven
- Sold Separately
- Run in Series
- 2A Quick Charge
- Battery Balancing Trickle Charge System
- Brings Two Batteries to Equal Level Charge (Batteries not Included)
- Power Bank Mode
- 510 Connection to USB RC Adapter(Adapter Sold Separately)
iKonn 220W TC Dimensions:
- 44mm by 28mm by 135mm
ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- Sliding Top Fill System
- Slides Open and Shut
- Fill Port
- 4ml Max Capacity
- Eleaf HW Coil Family
- HW3 Coil Head
- 0.2 ohm
- Triple Coil
- 50 to 130W Range
- 70 to 90W Recommended Range
- HW4 Coil Head
- 0.3 ohm
- Quadruple Coil
- 40 to 110W
- 60 to 80W Recommended Range
- Dual Adjustable 14mm by 2mm Airslots
- Proprietary 9mm Tapered Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Proprietary 13.5mm Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- 1 x Eleaf iKonn 220W Box Mod
- 1 x ELLO 4ml Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x HW3 Coil Head
- 1 x HW4 Coil Head
- 1 x 9mm Tapered Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 x 13.5mm Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- USB Charging Cable
- Spare O-Rings
- User Manual
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have only just made the switch to vaping from analogs so to tell you the truth I have bugger all experience with these things, lots of trial and error and discovering that I can vape VG at 70 watts all day but PG has to be at 80 watts otherwise I choke on it (could be just me) I have found that if you run hot water over the coils when you empty/swap e juice you can keep on vaping on coils with no dry hit and no burning, just make sure you leave it alone for about an hour after you washed it to let the juice soak the cotton first.
Okay as to the mod itself very easy to use. the only issue that I have found is that the screen in direct light can't be seen unless you cover it completley and act like a peeping tom.
Vapes nicely with the adjustable airflow, button is nice and clicky doesn't stick.
The only improvement that I would love to see is a cap for the drip tip so if your out at the beach etc you can stop stuff from getting in it and to stop the easy refill from popping open in my pocket/handbag.
Heaps of vapour, good flavour and not too hot. For a full kit this is extremely well priced for a sub ohm mod. The coils last me over two weeks running mid to low reccomended power. Simple to use and easy to refill, my only gripe with it is that the easy refill cap has come open and leaked in my pocket on more than one ocasion.