Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank
After a long wait, the Aspire Nautilus 2 has finally arrived. Based upon the same design and philosophy of the popular Aspire Nautilus series, the Aspire Nautilus 2 brings the same mouth to lung vaping experience with improved flavor and airflow control.
The Aspire Nautilus 2 features a 2ml e-Liquid capacity tank with a shorter chimney which helps brings out the flavor of your favorite e-Liquid. The Nautilus 2 may be filled from the top and features a glass tank with a protective metal sleeve. The adjustable airflow control valve features 5 different airflow settings for precise airflow adjusted down to your own personal preferences.
The Aspire Nautilus 2 has a new low resistance BVC 0.7ohm atomizer head that has improved flavor and vapor production. The Aspire Nautilus 2 is also compatible with the original fan favorite BVC 1.8ohm Nautilus atomizer heads as well. The Aspire Nautilus 2 is the perfect tank for both beginners and mouth to lung veterans.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8"x 7/8 (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 22mm
- 510 Threaded
- 2ml Capacity
- Designed for Mouth to Lung
- Shorter Chimney for Improved Flavor
- Top Fill Design
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- 5 Different Airflow Settings
- Glass Tank with Metal Sleeve
- (2) Drip Tips Included
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- Available in Stainless Steel or Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Utilizes Aspire Nautilus 2 BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) New BVC Kanthal 0.7ohm Atomizer Head (Recommended 18 - 23 Watts) (Pre-installed)
- Includes (1) Original BVC Kanthal 1.8ohm Atomizer Head (Recommended 10 - 14 Watts)
- Atomizer Heads are Compatible with Aspire Nautilus 2, Nautilus and Nautilus Mini
- Compatible with the Original Aspire Nautilus BVC Atomizer Heads
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank
- 1 x BVC Kanthal 0.7ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x BVC Kanthal 1.8ohm Atomizer Head
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Set of O-Rings
- 1 x Spare Drip Tip
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
i prefer this model better than the previous version more robust and it last longer and the price
Being in Perth, where we cannot even have a bloody Vape Store, I rely on good service and fast postage - VK on both is great!
The product so far is very good, it's an odd one because it feels so small, but it really isn't. It is neat, an interesting design (love/hate) and seems to work a treat. I have an older Nautilus tank as well and this one is a very good companion for M2L and beyond.Good draw, good vapour & flavour.
Great tank and great flavour all round. Especially with the Triton Mini coils.
Not as painful to fill as I thought and only 2 mils but a lot of tanks are going to swing that way to meet EU (I believe) FDA regulations.
For those who haven't used the triton mini coils before, they take a few hits to break in.
Cheers - DC star
P.S. Excellent service VapeKing thank you.
These new aspire 2 tanks are well built love the air flow ring and performance is good. As a top fill tank still need to remove tank then fill in saying that overall you will be happy with one of these to add to your collection
When I saw these couldn't wait to get a couple been using the aspire mini for so many years it was time for an upgrade. Must say they look really good, curves, well built glass protection but to fill, most top fill tanks you can leave tank on your device and remove top and fill this tank not so easy remove the tank, unscrew top section then fill. Great looking but I really prefer the Nautilus mini. There is other cons things of a personal nature so I wont mention go ahead purchase one of these good to have among your collection