Aspire Mini Triton Coil
The new Aspire Triton Mini Coils are a fantastic new addition to the coil range by Aspire. Designed for use in the Aspire Triton Mini (not for the Aspire Triton or Triton v2), the Aspire Nautilus and Nautilus Mini. These Aspire Triton Mini Coils are great for the many reasons as they significantly expand the usage of the most popular atomizer of all time - the Aspire Nautilus - now you can subohm with the Ni200 TC coil, use a regular kanthal coil at 1.2 ohm coil or even vape with a Clapton coil at 1.8 ohm on your Nautilus or Nautilus Mini!
Of course, these Aspire Triton Mini Coils are made with organic cotton, they are bottom vertical coil and offer the legendary product quality that Aspire is known for.
The Aspire Triton Mini Coils are available in 3 versions:
- Ni200 wire at 0.15 ohm: to use with a Temperature Control (TC) device
- Kanthal wire at 1.2 ohm: Quite excellent - great to provide a little more punch to your vape
- Clapton wire at 1.8 ohm: Clapton coil with a Nautilus ;) fantastic!
Aspire Triton Mini Coils comaptible with:
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Prime the coil: Fully saturate the coil with eliquid by dropping some eliquid directly onto the cotton wick
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste
- Organic Cotton Wick
- Resistance: 0.15 Ohm Ni200, 1.2 Ohm Kanthal, 1.8 Ohm Clapton Coil
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very impressed with this coil for MTL vaping. Excellent vapour production and a good throat hit, especially considering the low power range. Used with a Nautilus Mini tank, it is way better than any of the Nautilus coils.
I have read a lot about people wanting to sub ohm with these coils on the aspire nautilus series well a while back there was a tank called the beyond silo I managed to save the base drilled out some big airflow holes and the stainless steel cover for the nautilus 5 ml tank fitted perfect on the silo base its got just enough airflow to take lung draws im so happy with this tank as it performs so well with the triton mini coils and the 0.7 bvc coils wondering if there is a way to drill out nautilus mini. I also drilled out k3 tank and it performs like a subohm to I love these tanks and all the coils but my favourite is 0.7 bvc coils for nautilus by far
Been vaping with the claptons after using the kanthal coils, and the Clapton coil is still going too now. (also the kanthal coil has gone for 2.5 weeks, and its still going. (took it out and put it into another mod to test Clapton.)
Gotta say the Clapton is best so far, in terms of flavour and overall vaping experience.
Been using this coil, after using the standard coils that come with nautilus, and I have to say, this particular coil is still going after over week vaping, and still going, where as the nautilus coils die on me after 3 days... A+ for this coil.
I ordered the Clapton 1.8ohm coils too to test, and I will post a review on them once they turn up, and vaped on them for a while...
Triton MINI's FTW!!!
Amazing ...packs a punch.
Just recieved my 1.8 ohm claptons for my Nautilus Mini, THEY ROCK! Massive increase in flavour production. Shame I can't get same for my Triton V2