GeekVape Aegis Mini Mod with Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank Starter Kit
The GeekVape Aegis Mini is the portable version of the durable GeekVape Aegis series with a much smaller size and shape. The Aegis Mini features a rugged and durable box mod that is designed to be water, shock, and dust resistant for the ultimate outdoors vaping experience.
The Aegis Mini can now fire up to 80 watts and supports nickel 200, titanium and stainless steel 316 wire in temperature control mode. The Aegis Mini features a built-in 2200mAh battery capacity and may be charged via the front micro USB charging port which may sealed tight with the silicone plug.
Features and Specs for GeekVape Aegis Mini Mod:
- Shock Resistant
- Water Resistant - IP67 Rating
- Dust Resistant
- Powered by Advanced AS-80 Chipset
- Dimensions: 3-1/16" x 1-9/16" x 1-3/16"
- 510 Threaded
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
- Output Wattage: 5.0 - 80.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) and TCR Mode
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.00ohm
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Short Circuit Prompt
- Low Voltage Prompt
- Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
- 1 x GeekVape Aegis Mini Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Charger
- 1 x User Manual
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ok so my standard day to day work horse is my original Aegis. I love this thing its big its heavy and its damn tough. But I needed something I could slip in my pocket for a more formal event that wouldn’t have me pulling my pants up all night. I picked up the little brother Aegis and wow am I impressed. Built with the same outstanding quality and every bit as tough as it’s predecessor. This thing really packs a punch. It reads ohms accurately, fires immediately and just gets everything right. If you want a tough device that doesn’t weigh as much a brick, you can’t go wrong with this “baby”!